the new captain america looks amazing
baby husky’s first time in the snow
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
5sos has the strongest leg game i’ve ever seen
"oh come on babe, i was kidding"
"really, you’re going to fight me?”
There are a million reasons to respect and admire Enter Shikari, and this is one of them. I’ve always hated VIP packages. They didnt exist in this scene when I used to go to shows. So glad Rou isnt afraid to be vocal about it.
not to mention that it encourages elitism among fans and that’s the worst thing you can do as musicians. you want to GIVE your fans an experience, not make it exclusive to those who have the money. sorry, I know for some of you paying for a meet & greet is the only way to meet your favorite band and it’s entirely up to you if you wanna do it, but it should be a special experience, not a bought one. and in my opinion paying for it makes it less special and genuine. I would want my favorite musician/band to want to meet me because they actually appreciate me as a fan, not because I paid them for it.
THIS WILL FOREVER BE THE FUNNIEST CALUM TWEET IN EXISTENCE
She sleeps, till noon
Forgetting that school starts soon
I wish it was, I wish it was still June
two kinds of people